Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Morons

Last week during the aforementioned Day Camp we had some problems with another parent. If her attitude had been directed at me I would have just ignored it and chalked it up to nastiness. Unfortunatly it wasn't just directed at me. She was mean to Alex. Basically in not so many words told him she didn't want him to particpate and she would not allow him to. Rediculous seeing as how it is his unit, his dad is the Cubmaster and his parents where both on staff for the event. That being said. She went out of her freaking way to make my kid cry and that REALLY ticks me off. Jason called our committee chair today to let her know what happended and she is going to talk to the lady and find out what the heck she was thinking. Jason told the chair straight out. We are ready to walk away from this unit and go somewhere where we don't have to worry about our child being mistreated by people who are supposed to be there to help him succeed. What makes me even more mad is a friend of ours was there. Our assistant Cubmaster and he didn't say a word to her. Just let her behave like that to A, so not sure who I am more ticked off at this point . Him or Her. It takes a nasty person to be rude to a child, but is it any better to be the person who sits by and watches it happen and feels nothing. I would have so loved to have ranted and railed at her, there where other boys there though. So I couldn't, while she may not give 2 cents about the feelings of the boys. I do, I am in this program for my son and his friends and refuse to scream and yell and fight in front of them.

No comments: