Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tired.. Hot.. Too Much to Do

So, I have about a million things to do and only about a thousand hours to do them in. This week week A was supposed to have vacation bible school but he was feeling slightly worried about it. The one I signed him up for has no kids he knows attending, it was the only one I had papers for so it was what I signed him up for. Since then I have found out that his friends J and C are attending one a bit closer to home later in the summer so we will go with that one instead. It is closer and has people he knows, which is a much better choice for him. Aside from that Jason is still working like crazy trying to keep the store running as his boss has been out on medical leave for about a month and still has about a month til she will be back. Him and the other manager are working their tales off and the owner and the guy above them are not helping matters at all. The least they could get is a thank you for covering and doing your jobs as well as your bosses jobs, but nope. They are just expected to it and be glad for the meager wage they get each hour. BullCrap if you ask me or anyone out there. But what can you do, they need the job and the big guys know that. Next week things don't slow down at all, in fact they get busier if anything. Sunday is fathers day and Jason has to work that evening so we went and got his fathers day gift today, partly cause of time and partly cause today it was on sale for 89.99 rather than the 129.99 that is its regular price. Yay! I love a deal. Anyway. The next day Jason works 9-5 and I have to go help set up for Day Camp. Then that runs Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Followed by a second Day Camp program for the older boys that runs Friday-Saturday. Then he has to work a double shift on Sunday. FUN FUN.. So, instead of getting up and working on the things I need to.. Washing out Soda Bottles, Gathering up supplies, calling my cub scouts. I am sitting here at the computer feeling tooo dangon tired to do anything. Ah, the fun of life.

No comments: