Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rambles

So it probably seems like I am the worlds most inconsistent blogger. I will go days and blog everyday, sometimes even two or three times a day and then there are the periods where I went months if not a year without blogging. Mostly I guess because I think things are just too dang boring or mundane to care. Which is strange I guess when you figure I read others blogs purely for the boring and mundane. Maybe I don't blog because I lack that freedom of saying what I feel without worrying about the backlash it might bring. Will I make someone mad. Loose a friend, hurt someone?
There are only a few people in my life that genuinly would without reserve be glad to read anything I said and not take offense at any. They are a rare few and strangely enough though I feel closer to them than anyone I talk to in real life I have never actually met any of them in real life and have only spoken to one of them on the telephone. These women know how I feel, when I feel it. May it be a weird thing or a funny thing. A happy thing or a sad thing they share with me and I share with them. Over the years I have been in many email groups. Some where filled with rules and petty fights. Some with quiet reserve and good friendships.. but none like this one. We are sisters in email. My only regret is that I may never get to see them in person and it something I very much would love to do. This wonderful group of women. The realists and the dreamers, the fighters and the believers keep each other going when things get rough and each of us knows without a doubt that the others will support us in our choices and changes. Whether those are a career, a home, a baby or a marriage. Nothing happens to one of us that the others haven't shared, prayed or sent love along the way to get us through. So to my very special ladies. Brought together by our children when they began kindergarten. Let me say. I love you and I am glad everyday to know when I wake up.. you will be there.. filling my email box with Laughter... Tears.. Stories.. AND.. of course... Dirty Pictures ~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Alright there you have done it. Made me cry! Go figure! ;) I saw your comment on my post and checked the times and let me tell ya, that is just too dang freaky! I love your blogs Val! I enjoy each of them so blog away woman! :)
You can forget the never meeting part cause I am here to tell ya, where there's a will there's a way and we will meet sometime!

MomToAp said...

:) I definatly look foward to the day that we get to meet Angela..

Anonymous said...

Dang you Val & your way with words lol have me in tears too now. I love & feel the same way about you all too. :::off to send more nudey pics::: lol jk love ya :-)

Brandy said...

OK, just checking the blogs tonight and yep, you brought tears to my eyes too. That was beautifully written and really touched me. :o) And made me laugh in the end!!!! LOL!!!! Love ya Val!!!!!!!!