Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Hanging Out..

Just hanging out at home tonight. Alex and I took Jason to work earlier and had dinner at CiCi's.. not my orginal intention.. but a friend mentioned it earlier and it made me hungry for it.. Ran into some friends from Hapkido there.. that was a nice treat. Specially since we haven't been to class much lately with the holidays and schedules being crazy lately.
This morning was an earlier morning than normal as Alex had a student council meeting this morning. So we stopped and picked his friend up and took him as well.. silly for two moms to drive in when one can. So off they went to their important meeting and home I went to clean and shower and misc things. Including putting mp3s on Alex's upgraded phone. He got a Juke this time. Rather small sized as adult phones go but great for a 9 year olds hand. He loves it and loves that he can put sooo much music on it. No need for his Mp3 playeras anymore so I guess that can be my spare since mine only has 512 memory and holds way less music than his new phone which holds 2gb.
So now we are just chilling. Alex is playing his new Kingdom hearts game, was going to save it for Christmas.. but since its technically just an upgraded version of the same game he got last christmas we decided to let him have it rather than giving him the same game twice. Specially since this is more a whole family thing than just Alex. He is happy. The bigger screen and 3 d rendering make it a heck of a lot easier for him to play.
When he is done.. around 8.. I will watch some tv before sending him to bed.. We have to wake back up around 2 and pick Jason up from work and then get up early again in the morning cause tomorrow is his IEP meeting.. Fingers crossed that it goes well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I wish I could have had pizza with ya! That friend of yours sure causes trouble! hahaha
Oh, I want to go get the game for Curtis so bad. Maybe will tomorrow but it is being put up for Christmas or birthday. :)
I don't know how you do the getting up at 2 am. and driving thing. lol Guess we all do what we have to when we have too.
I just looked down at the word verification thingy and darn it I can't read it. DRIVES me nuts. I am getting old.
okay that was random but that is how my mind works.

MomToAp said...

Lofl.. Yeah.. that friend is encouragable..
The whole waking up thing is horrible.. It takes me 20 minutes just to feel alive when I wake up in the middl eof the night..
Lol.. Love you.. Random thoughts and all.