Monday, December 22, 2008

Things on my computer.. Round 2

So I was once again wondering the memory of my computer and found these pictures saved from my grandma's 80th birthday party a few years back.. The first is my grandma and my cousins from I "believe" my grandmas 70th birthday 10 years prior.. with her are from the far left.. Kayla, Sarah and Kelly Jo ( with me in the background ) and the next picture is an updated version with the same cousins who are in the picture 15, 13 and 17 ( I think thats the ages) time sure did fly.. I remember when each of them where born.. and playing with them when they where babies.. and now only one of them is under 18.. they are 18, 16 and 20 now I believe.. how did that happen..

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how cool is that! you should have been in the back ground of the 2nd one too..

Brandy said...

How neat to have those two pictures, awww!

MomToAp said...

Looking at this picture today makes me sad.. My grandma is gone now.. and on Monday Kelly Jo wil bury her mom. Such a sad reminder that time flies faster than the quickest bird and is just as elusive to catch.