Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Bookbag is Packed

A's clothes are ready for tomorrow.. His bookbag is packed with his pencils and erasers and money for lunch, all thats left to do is get up in the morning and go.. Today was a long day but not a too bad one.. We had therapy this afternoon and had planned to go out to eat this evening with my in laws.. well.. about a half hour before therapy A says my finger hurts.. I walk over and dang it if his finger doesnt have a huge bump on it swollen to the size of his finger and yellow tinged.. So off we go straight to the drs.. turns out he pulled on a piece of loose skin and it got infected.. so Antibiotics for that.. Then off to Therapy.. we where 15 minutes late but it was ok.. after that Inlaws decided th ey didnt want to go to dinner.. thats fine.. I called my parents :) they wanted to go.. It was agreat meal.. and a nice change of pace from the usual.. we never get to go out with them and it was a fun meal and a good end to the summer vacation.. Will post again tomorrow if I get a chance with back to school pictures and a update of the day!

No comments: