Monday, August 28, 2006

Hello, and Welcome

Hi, For those of you that are here for the first time and don't know me I am V... I am going to try to stick with intials for the safety of myself and my family. To those who know me it won't matter.. to those who don't sorry .. its not that I don't trust you.. but well.. Safety is always a plus.
I am a 27 year old mother of one child, here named A. He has an wonderful personality. Is handsome as they come, is heading into second grade is a wolf cub in Cub Scouts and has a Autism Spectrum Disorder called Asperger's .. I put them in that order because none of them are more of less important than the others.. but none of them are stand alone definitions of him..
I am a stay at home mother .. partly because of necessity. partly because its just how it has to be for now.. My Husband .. Here named J is a restaurant Manager and good at his job even if he doesnt always belive he is.. He is also involved in Scouting and has Earned the Rank of Eagle Scout. He is my sons packs Cubmaster and really enjoys being involved in this wonderful program..

No comments: