Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am sure I should feel bad that there are two suitcases in my living room. One nearly full and one completely full. I so don't lol! I did empty the one with dirty clothes and the carry-on bags. So that's a plus right.
In my defense my knee is still killing me and I do great after I walk around for a while but the first few minutes are horrible and It feels so bad. The house needs cleaned up. We have done some of the work, the basics etc. That just doesn't feel like its done yet. I still have some vacuuming to do and some misc other stuff. Also need to go get a shower in a few.
Unfortunatly all that will probably have to wait because we have to leave in a bit under and hour to go pick Jason up. Today was his first day at his brand new job. He had to do a day shift because it was orientation etc. Starting sunday evening he will begin his regular shift. 11-7 each day with both volunteer and mandatory overtime. The pay will be a vast improvement over what he has been making and the job is union so the benefits are nice as well. His last day at McD's is today. He works the closing shift and then he is off both jobs until he officially starts sunday at 11pm. I am trying not to stress over all the days with no work. The first 3 days of our vacation only two of them where his vacation week one was a day taken off. Then the next week was vacation. Then he has only worked 3 days this week but one day is both jobs so technically its a 34 hour week. Which is 6 hours short and since its a new job they will hold his check so his first real check from the new job won't be until the 25th of November. I have all the bills set out and taken care of, so thats all ok. It just puts a pause in the daily spending cash as well as Christmas money. I did get Alex's two big gifts out of the way with the money we had left from vacation. We had taken 100$ a day for spending cash and didn't spent 5 days worth of the money. So we used that for his bigger gifts. I have about 6 smaller gifts.. So.. don't need much more because he decided he would rather have a few big gifts this year instead of a bunch of small ones! I Hope he is happy with what he gets! I think he will be..
So, off to watch some more of the tv that we missed while we are gone.. lol.. We missed alot.. I have gotten through all the shows I watch alone. Watched a show with Jason last night that we watch together and I am trying to catch up on Grey's right now. Which is one we do watch together but not always... so its hit or miss. Catch you later!

No comments: