Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cleaning.

WARNING: BORING CONTENT BELOW

We are getting company tomorrow. My dad from Ohio. So we have been doing a bunch of cleaning today. Did a ton on the porch. Have like 10 bags of trash to go out this week and some other stuff to go to the garage until we get it hauled.
Now I am working on cleaning out the shelf in our hallway. It has all of our scouting things on it. Leader Guides, Project materials etc. I now have all the books in binders. All the supplies in a container and all the trash in a trash bag. The top shelf is completly empty so I have the camera case up there now. Need to clean off the top of the stand in the living room now where the camera case used to live.
Still have some laundry to finish and need to run the sweeper and mop the floors and then I think thats about it for the cleaning. The bedroom is ready for my dad to sleep in. Hopefull the weather won't get to hot while he is visiting since his bed is in the attic and it gets hot as heck up there. Anyway. Nothing much else to say. Alex is coming out about every 20 minutes to tell me he can't sleep. Its hard when he is going "but mommy.. I can't sleep" but I know it wont be any better to let him stay out here than in his nice comfortable bed.
Alright.. off to watch some DVR while I finish the cleaning and make sure Alex is in bed.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

It feels good to accomplish cleaning cluttered areas in the house. I have so much unorganized crap on top of my computer armoire. I really need to take everything thing down and dust and reorganized up there. Hope you have a good visit with your dad and that he doesn't bake up in the attic! :P