Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sleep Would Be Nice!

So, it is 2:46am and I would REALLY like to be sleeping. That would REALLY be nice. Unfortunatly, I have a sore throat. On top of that my neighbors have been soooo loud all day and still haven't stopped. Then you add that I can hear the cat out here scratching at my barely 6 month old couch and you can see why life is scheming against me in the sleep department. Unfortunatly, I can't just lay in the bed awake because Jason works at 7am and he needs to get some sleep. I NEED to get some sleep. Alex has school in the morning and I have a meeting at 8:15 at the school for the Q-site committee. But here I am at the computer. Just remembering that I need to find my notebook I use for Q-Site. Also remembering that Alex forgot to study for his spelling test. Which means he has to get up early and study. The good news is, my meeting is at 8:15 and school breakfast doesn't begin until 8:30 so he will have 15 minutes to sit outside the door of the room my meeting is in and study for his spelling test. That will definatly be more helpful than trying to force him to get up early and study.
I would go take a shower right now so that I didnt have to get up even earlier to take one. Unfortunatly it is 40 some degrees out and the windows are open because if the cooler air fills the house overnight then we need less fans during the day to bring down the 80 degrees the temp gets up to during the day. Our bedroom and Alex's room are warm enough at night not to be an issue.. but getting out of the shower with wet hair in a cooold bathroom definatly lacks the plus side of life in my opinion. Oh well, guess I will go lay on the couch and see if I can doze off there. Maybe watch a few of the DVR'ed shows that I know the rest of my family doesn't wish to watch with me. The ones they act like I am torturing them when I watch. Namely anything on the CW. Anything that runs during the day or anything that doesn't involve MMA Fighting or Professional Wrestling.. or Pokemon.

No comments: