Thursday, September 11, 2008

Closing up the fan factory.

Well, at least thats what our house looks like during the summer. We have 15 fans that I can think of running during the summer. It brings a nice breeze through our house for the most part. Unfortunatly the weather has been cold for a few days now and the house is starting to be a bit more chilly than I want it to be.. and it hasnt been getting up to the 80's like it normally does when it is 40-50 at night.. So I closed up the shop so to speak and took all the fans out of the windows and shut down the non window units.. Now lets hope the house warms up some.. cause I am FREEZING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Valerie! I am here. It is getting chilly here too. It is going to be raining on my birthday, as always. I was just remembering my 17th birthday party. Do you remember that? That was fun. It was best birthday EVAH! :P